8.10.11

37 days to SPM!

Trial exam's over for one week :D
And had been wasting one week time at school as we only go school to receive our result and talk. LOL
so im not going to go school on Monday XD

Here's my trial exam's result:

BM 75 A-
BC 84 A
BI 81 A
MM 100 A+
MT 85 A
PHY 81 A
CHEM 84 A
BIO 85 A
SEJ 78 A-
MORAL 84 A
EST 80 A

1A+ 8A 2A-
Average: 83.36%

Im not satisfied with my result yet.
Only one A+ though i dont have any B for the subjects..

I think i can conclude this trial exam with one sentence, that's

I need to do more revision and exercises!


37 days to SPM
I din realise it until yesterday
My reaction was like, OMG!!Im not prepared to face it at all~


Alright time to face the reality X)
Still, wish u all good luck. hehe

Jiayou~!


Three days more and then the Form 3 students are having their holiday~*envy*

1 comment:

greatsmile said...

Good Luck!!!
wish u all the best!