26.11.11

26-11-2011

Had my birthday on 22 Nov...
Now im officially 17 :)
And i can learn to drive car finally~~XD


Many thanks to those who wish me
and my friends who celebrated it for me
and thanks for the breakfast and the day ;)

Even though no presents for me this year, im glad i could spend it meaningfully.

Some photos :)






We really ate A LOT that night.

____________________________________

Left 4 subjects for SPM
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Chemistry, biology, bc, est...
Dread bio the most-.-

All the best!





3 comments:

小虫 said...

haha! Jz Good luck in ur SPM! hehe

Bell Ng said...

Unbelievable...I've been noticing you quite some times ago (Cz we have the same name XD) and I was just quite shock that you are a Sagittarius too! Hi Sagi Bell LOL

冒牌周武王oms said...

happy belated birthday!!! i like the cake <3

good luck in your exam!!!gambatte