13.12.11

Busy busy~

Currently busy cleaning my house._.
You can define it as 大扫除...
And there are so much things on my to-do-list

Everyday's a busy but meaningful day :)
and everyday i end up falling asleep-.-

Had our steamboat party and movie day on friday and saturday..
I think maybe i'll update those outings later...
they are sweet memories that i'm sure i'll remember for long time...

now buffering 穿越时空的少女..
why i watch it?
cause' it got an interesting name..
hope it meet up my expectation ^^

__________________________________

Hmmm....im wondering if there are any Bintulu people reading my post..
Ermm....actually its like this

I got a whole lots of reference books and exercises..
And im thinking of selling them really cheap..
of course..those books which are in not-so-good condition i'd like to give them for free...
As i have no relatives to give away to...

So.....IF someone is interested..please leave a comment at this post..or at the chatbox..
do leave a link please :)

but secretly i think there wont be ppl commenting hahah..


That's all.
Wait for my movie to buffer. :D

2 comments:

Michelle said...

ahahah.. im busy preparing my stuffs to training.. >< headache! how about urs?? =D

@ting said...

@____@
i haven start yet ler...
think i gonna get really serious headache too><