16.6.13

Random

So I officially declare that im sick.
Started coughing alot since last night.
Itchy throat. Grrrrr

Was going to update my blog about my kl trip with friends last week.
Yeah it had been fun and definitely sweet memory even though its actually a school trip.
And planning on another trip next year.
Hope we can off to somewhere again.

But now im procrastinating.
 I suppose I can say blogging by using phone is damn hard when u have to upload photo. The adjustment made me go crazy. Lolololol
Anyway I have other things like homeworks so why hurry lol?
Its not as if there are people who wait for it.

So now I guess im off to my "other things".
Enlarging and transferring this gorgeous map onto a manilla card.
Wish me luck.
I have no talent for drawing and I hadn't draw anything serious for ages.
Let's hope it come out ok.
Am not hoping much. =.=






No comments: