14.7.08

Juz a sort of diary of myself

today we announce our class website...our class monitor so hapi (seem).hahaha...jiehua is coming back.Alex call him all the time in class...make me nearly crazy...but it's nice becoz our class would be more lively again .Congratulations...smk btu, u got a JUARA again...so shuang to go to Kelantan....me also wanna go...i think alex would call jiehua again...when they go 2 Sri Aman the class so quiet... haha. all my fren got soksok n alll there 'huachi'.Only me remain alone, so sad.wuhuhu... All my fren in 2a im sure u all agree 2day is quite bore not for chanxuan n siewwei course...and don't come see my blog too often or u will be disappointed.. bcoz i won't update it every day...juz when i am free...so u know la...n don scod me coz so short.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Haha~Dun sad lar~I accompany u lor ting ting~XD

+xuaN_suNshinE+ said...

o.O dun say out my secret in ur blog ar~~~and~~i ur partner der~~~haha dun worry me not hua chi