19.4.10

Ways of Punishment?

Suddenly discover that my teachers are really creative.

Not only did they have their own way to teach

They also have their own unique methods to punish us

For example, my bio teacher will ask us to bumping or 'jump frog' if we did not complete our works

And as for my chemis teacher, she normally will say upside down which actually means 'jump frog' :D

And today she came up with a new idea(i wonder who gives her that idea)

Anyone caught sleeping shall sing a song in front the class!

Btw, Someone had been singing "Twinkle twinkle little star~~~"

And plus action~So GENG

Whilst my add math teacher will talk till we feel sorry

I must say that she is really good at it

My modern math teacher are even creative-er

We have three options for punishment

First, run the field for 5 rounds

Second, caning

Third, Hawaii dance

so Hawaii is now fast becoming our word for not completing MM homeworks

That's all.

Sleep is what i need now.

Nitez!

1 comment:

蕴如 said...

我们全班就被老师罚过跑篮球场5圈,全班一起,无聊的老师==