24.1.11

I dislike people who likes EMO without any reasons.
It seems to me that they are so self-centred.
And when people try to cheer them up, they show their :\ face towards you.
I have no idea at all how to cheer those :\ people up even though i tried.
And sometimes it is like that people doesnt want to be 'cheered' up.
At times, i thought these people as those who want to be the centre of attention.
Why? Because everyone will be worry and wondering what'd happened.
And no one would probably get an answer.
As the answer they get usually sounds like this:
Oh nothing happen OR Dont disturb me please
So slowly i get a conclusion.
It's better for me not to disturb those EMO people.
In case im the one who felt annoyed at the end.
Here, that's an example of people emo-ing. :)
People always jokes about drawing circles at the corner.
Are there really anyone who draw circles at the corner nowadays?!
If there is, i can only say, OH MY GOSH!!
Ps: Please ignore my lousy english :)

2 comments:

冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ said...

伤心也要过,开心也要过,不如开心地过 =D

无缘无故的忧郁,其实我觉得他们并非真正emo,而是要引起其他人的注意力,让人关心他们。。。而这一群,就是那种渴望被关心的人,需要别人的呵护和关爱

@ting said...

可能吧..不过还是不要太过emo的好~
不然好像搞到大家都笑不出酱