11.5.12

Start of Form 6 Life.

Since 8 of May, after registering, im now officially a Form 6 student. ;)
Having a long long orientation of 8 days.
Longest i've ever heard of, and probably the most boring one. hehe

Now i really dislike to go form 6, especially when almost all my friends go for college or foundation or A levels.
Why??in my class, no much more friends who are really good with me ady-.-
Dont really prepared to make new friends =S
Becoming a bit 自闭perhaps after a long holiday of almost 5 months...

And a bit annoying is keep got people who ask me whether i apply scholarships...
Alright, i apply matrix last time and i din get it.
I think of UTAR but why i din apply it I dont know!!
Then others?NO FULL SCHOLARSHIPS AND I CANT AFFORD IT
Satisfied?!!@_@

Getting pissed by those questions sometimes.
Worse is while when i answered, i have to plaster a smile on my face and say it as sincerely as i can==


_______________________________________________

想像力太丰富,有时也不见得是件好事。


4 comments:

秋天 said...

Finally you updated your blog.. Hehe.. Everyone asked me the question too.. :/

Anonymous said...

u should go 4 UTAR lol

@ting said...

Mei Wan
haha yaya neglect it for so long larr...btw how u answer ler?

Anonymous!!
i should!!hahaha MTKH?!

Michelle said...

NO that's not me, here i am..
aiyah, i faced problems as urs, many ppl asked me" why you want come utar study? what course you take?"
you dont know how many times i heard this question.. =\ sien leh