14.5.12

Stupid conversation with a frog. :)

Today, a frog somehow found its way into my house.

When i saw it, it was so bloated and look as if it gonna burst anytime.

Just like the frog below.(maybe they're related. who knows?)



So i was boring that time.

And then i started a one-way conversation with my fellow froggie. :D

I told it: "You are very FAT ler, stupid frog!"

Then it didn't give me any response.

But after i bath, it suddenly shrunk/shrivel/flatten out(any term u like)

The unknown gas inside its body was released!(Farted?)

Anyway it just flatten out and become so small. OMG

Such an amazing sight~~

So thin that i believe it can fly like the frog below. Hehe.




Do i successed in making u feel like "Sweat =.= What a noob post?" ?!!

Haha its my intention to do so :P

Coz its too boring. LOL =X




Off to prepare my presentation for tomorrow. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL you hurt it's small little heart by saying it is fattt..XD xuan here

Anonymous said...

Hello Crystal,

My name is Bill, and I work for an Internet company in Toronto,
Canada.

I recently sent you an *important* email message to your hotmail.com email address.

If you did not get my email message, can you please contact me via email. It is important.

My email address is:

bsweetman[at]tucows.com

(Please replace "[at]" with "@")

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.