11.10.08

O,O

Tio tagged by wen....
Now let me tell u this...

RULES AND REGULATIONS
1.Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3.At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and listed their names.
4.No tags back!!!

_______________________________________________________________

1.I like to be with my friends everyday.
2.I dislike people who broke someones secret to other people.(but if it is not important one, never mind lar)
3.I like computer so much.
4.I loves God.
5.I like to memorise things.(but it must not berkaitan with exam)
6.I like cartoons. XD..
7.I like reading books.
8.I like to study.
9.I like music.
10.I like talking.^-^
11.I like to be friendly to everyone.
12.Actually i don't like to hit people.
13.I prefer doing homeworks at school.
14.I like to write.
15.I like to think.

______________________________________________________________

Haha... that's all.
It was quite a good thing
that wen tagged me..
but i duno who to tagged now...
thxs to wen...==
Here's my victim

1. Xuan
2. Hui fang
3. Julie
4. Jie Hua

Hehe...juz 4..
My targetted victim got tagged by Wen...=.=

No comments: