19.1.10

=.=

I'm so stress now.
With all the homeworks and the things that i need to handle,it's a miracle i didn't lose control of myself and go smash things.
Though i want to do that very much this very moment.==
Fed up with add math, biology, chemistry, chinese and all the others.

Actually i've got tonnes of homeworks waiting for me now, but i don't have the mood to do it.
Haiz...maybe i'll sleep really late today.
I'm beginning to hate being in this class.
Well, not because of my classmates but of my homeworks!=(

Ok,i know that being a student, my work is to study and do my work well.
But sometimes i really feel tired of the homeworks.

Anyway, i should stop complaining and go get my homeworks to do.
Bye then.

Hoping i'll survive till this year end. LOL

4 comments:

Shu Hui said...

homework will be more n more ..
this is just a starting~
so..
+U
u sure can survive n..
handle it well~

@ting said...

haiz...a bit felt like both mentally and physically being torture..
first, the heavy bag..then de endless homeworks....TT

hmm said...

加油!

压力会杀死一个人
哈!

@ting said...

哈哈,那惨了咯~~
早死啊