11.11.10

It's almost holiday!=D

Holiday is really just round the corner!!

woohoo...so nice^^

well...some might think that this year ends..and that means that we are nearer to SPM

however, why have such negative thoughts?

we are all going to have SPM sooner or later..it's just a matter of time.

well well...it also means im getting back my exam results..

at first i really dread it..

especially chemistry

because i knew that my paper one only got 44 out of 50

such bad result==

i'd been getting 49/50 for three times

hmm...maybe its necessary for one to fail before he/she can get to the peak xD(simply say)

anyway i get a quite nice surprise today..haha

my results are not as bad as i thought!

so thankful

maybe i'll post out the results in the next post..hehe

but i remind myself too

my result can only count as SATISFACTORY...not even up to standard

Put more effort this holiday..haha..:D

1 comment:

Man Ching said...

happi holiday~
work hard for ur spm!