16.11.10

Last Day Of Form Four

It's last day schooling today..
Happy holidays to all students..Yay~
Received my report card..
Finally dare to post it out..
as i improve at last
although not much..>.<

Final Exam Result:
BM 73 +5
BI 83 +6
BC 60 -2
Sej 66 -1
PM 62 +3
MM 86 -7
Phy 75 +10
Chem 85 +4
Bio 90 +4
MT 73 -2
EST 73 -8
PJK 74 +0
PSK 80 +6
Average: 75++

What i dislike most about my result is my EST..TT
drop EIGHT marks=(
must read more..so that my brain can work WorK WORK!


Hmm..today 16/11/2010
the last day of form four
woah..once in a life time hor~
so next year we'll be stepping into Form 5
now when i come to think of it..seems a bit scary
Just hope all the best^^


Tomorrow sushi party!!
Enjoy enjoy~~~
Sure will take many many photos and perhaps some crazy videos..haha
Looking forward it~=)

Bedtime XD
Goodnight=P

2 comments:

smokë said...

Quite good watt your results.
Mine more 'nice'. :P
Going form 5? Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi:

I have already been tuning into tinklingofabell.blogspot.com being a lurker for quite some time now.
I made the decision that I might as well get involved and interact with the individuals here.
I'm expecting to join a great deal of wonderful individuals and discover some awesome stuff.

I am hoping this post doesn't end up in the wrong area. Please forgive me if "kuchingren" is inappropriate.

--------------------

EUGENE ANDREWS
Farm Equipment Mechanic