12.7.11

Rojak. :D

I had watched this movie Rio several weeks ago?
and just then i thought of posting it..hehe
a bit late though
Its a nice movie
Gives u good laugh and at the same time you can enjoy the songs inside..

If you have a chance to watch it, please dont miss the chance!:D

Here's some of the pics i search via google. ;)








These 2 are really cute XD
and makes me think of Angry Bird haha

_________________________________________

National Service namelist OUT already~~
And i checked yesterday.. :)

(You can check yours by clicking that)

I am overjoyed when it shows me this:

Maaf! Anda tidak terpilih untuk menyertai PLKN Siri 9/2012. Terima kasih.

I even double check it several times so that my eyes dont deceive me.

Actually, i think it should write like this,

Tahniah! Anda tidak terpilih untuk menyertai PLKN Siri 9/2012. Terima kasih.

as not many people really want to go to ns >.<

Haha, anyway...congratz to those who dont have to go and erm...those who had wanted to go and their wish come true..
and dont be sad for those who have to go unwillingly.

_________________________________________

I am going to watch Hop soon
It seems nice too;)

Harry Potter 7(II) are going to out soon at Btu's cinema.
Hope i can watch it.
_________________________________________

Remember that God always love you no matter what.
:D

1 comment:

路宝贝 said...

中了也不是坏事。可以认识新朋友啊。。。