29.9.08

...

Today i discover something when chatting with yawfang...
Actually we just chat about our homeworks and so on..
As usual, i would say that i'm lazy than him and we always argue about this..
Suddenly he said :"tat mean u ppl dun noe me very deep"
Yea...i really dun noe him very deep
but i realize something
that i dun even noe the real me
my attitude....all about me
other people also like that, i think
don't noe their real self
Maybe it was waiting us to discover it
our real self...
so that we could use it better...
to live better in this world

I think that our friends around us may noe our real self
a litte bit larr
the one we dun even noe ourselves
Friends is really important to us
helps us a great deal
in our daily live...
We should appreciate friends
and dun 'lenluo' them
and only noe their importance
when they are not around us...

No comments: