29.9.08

Holidays...

Recently the hari raya is juz at the corner,
so skuls all holidays and all students were very happy including me...
perhaps except those who are going to have SPM and PMR this year...
I wish them Good Luck..
Because i'm in PMR myself next year
and knowing that a lot of ppl wishing them good luck is a good feeling..
Anyway, holidays is ONLY fun at the beginning..
Bcoz after resting for so many days i was beginning to feel boring at home.
That feeling is juz like a fat lazy pig, lying all days at home and doing nothing...
I am beginning to miss the fun i had with my frens at skul everyday...
Although i will being gek by them everyday, but i really feel happy at skul...
A feeling that i seldom had at home...
bcoz nobody talkative to talk with me or even gek me...
if my sis here, mayb my mood will be better,
at least ther got a ppl to talk
and not only type type type on computer...
and a person to do the houseworks...
Haha..

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sis? O.O
Anyway, hope u enjoy ur holiday..O,O
Even though I dont. =x