25.9.08

Resign or no?

Today the form 2 pengawas have a fast taklimat...
Good thing i dun hav to write the report because i'm late....Nasib baik C. Amanda dun ask me the reason i'm late...
No Transport!!
Then i will hav a big BOM thrown on me..

So 'fannao',
whether to resign or not...i dun really like to tugas at station
but i really like running here and there,
finding ppl, doing things and so on...
It was really fun..

Luckily i've got till Oct. to think..so no thinking for me now...
But i really advise those who is like me think and think about it before u resign or accept the jawatan...

I welcome all people to give me advise on this...
Lead me to the correct pathway...
Thanls lorr for the advise...(if got..)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Erm..It's yourself who decide to resign or not..Anyway think carefully ya before you make the decision..

+ U! =D

Alexander 苏光耀 said...

老实说,我辞职后的生活好多了。不用烦恼功课还没做,也能听到课。但这毕竟是你自己的决定。想清楚哦!!

@ting said...

thanks yarr... for your advise.. i'll think about it seriously..

Anonymous said...

if you already thought about resigning then thats mean you want to do it..if you really serious about being prefect,confident that u can do all the jobs and ready to be call to the kaunseling if you do mistakes & say "sorry teacher i'll never do that again",then you dont want to resign.

urgh silly advice but i think it may help u a bit..

@ting said...

i thought of resigning bcoz i am scared that my result will get worse...but i'm ready to accept all responsibility given to me...and that day i heard tll say that form 3 prefects is more relax,'engeng one',maybe if really like that, i won't resign..

By the way, who are you, anonymous?