7.9.08

Tests...after tests

Argh... test..TeSt..TEST...So many tests now.
Feel like going to crash into the wall already...
CRAZY...
It begins from peperiksaan pertengahan penggal 2..
Before the big big exam ,i had to study..till my hair grey!!
And after the exam, C. S. give us something to do again in the holidays..
Preparing, memorizing the moral definisi for a test she will give...
but i din actually study larr..^^
This is not enough...
we had science and math test again...
being white rats for the experiment the government??or some university do...
then
on Monday
we're having a GEO test...
Maybe i won't pass the test liao...
don't have the mood to study
Then after this kind of tests, i will get into overtired state
of studying n practising at school
quite tired practising at school
till i want to go sleep early these days...
and don't go study...
Making my result worse and worse
After the performance,
i'm going to study very,very hard
so that i can improve...
I must IMPROVE on the coming test...
My target is 84%
I believe that i can...
if i really study
not daydreaming
in front my books...

So GOOD LUCK to myself...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ah ting honey jia you orh~~
You can do it de!!
Let's +U together bah!
毅力!!!!(我们的口头禅)XD