18.11.08

19/11 and 22/11

Tmr, thats 19/11, my sister is going to come back from malacca lor...got a little bit miss her...but i prefer the present she buy for me...XD Do not say that i am cold-blooded...at least i got miss her a bit...^^ Just wondering about what she will buy for me....hehe..and this sat...wakaka..at last, reach the time i am growing to 14 years old...while others such as qiqi vio wen xuan n alex already celebrate their birthday long ago...so good de, can celebrate at school...To say the truth, i quite 'xie mu' u people can celebrate with all ur friends together...anyway...this year got ppl remember my birthday ler..of course with the exception of my family...so gan dong...alex lor xuan lor they got remember....=) and the most unusual thing happen is one of my aunt is birth on the same day as me...and her daughter also...birth on the same date as my 'non li' birthday which is 20/10....its so qi guai....got two ppl who are my relatives who birth on the same day as me. My mum said...its rare that in relatives, got ppl who birth on the same day...so i guess i'm the lucky one..^^ hehe...so i'm going to wish myself Happy Birthday first....dun say me zhi lian...XD

2 comments:

DelilahR said...

yarh..i'm 1 of da 1a's student.

Anonymous said...

lol.......me more 惨..i cant celebrate my birthday in btu.....==那更不要说和朋友庆祝生日咯。。