15.11.08

All i can say is....

Last night, i go out to have a dinner with my relatives...
But the real reason is...
TALK and EAT FISH!!!
walau a...
my mum and my aunties talk and talk about all things...
while my father and my uncles chit-chat about fish....==
hear till tiredzz....haih..
now..
back to the title...
the fish we ate..
is being caught by my father..
so big....got more than 10kg ba..i think..
but....
its so hard...
just like chicken..
and they did a nga thing..
ask a pair of scissors from the waitress
and CUT the fish...
btw...first time eat fish like that...==
and the other one...
even crazy..
cut using the knife!!!
haiz..
and.....
eat the fish like it was their enemy?
bcoz eat till no flesh at all....
i look at them till .......
can't find any words to describe them...
XDDDD
really funny seeing them fighting with the fish...XD
hahax....

No comments: