17.11.08

This holidays...

To say the truth..
this hols is the most boring hols i ever had...
and also the busiest hols...
thanks to our dear Mr ling tung kong...==
giving us tons of references books...

boring aaaaaaaa.....
have to stay at home everyday..
sleeps almost 9 hours a day...
becoming a pig now....
and what i do most everyday is eating...
fat fat ting....==
don't laugh at me when you see me...
i know my size...

anyway...
i grieving to post in chinese..
but my com hvn being reformat...
still sok sok de..
and also want to see u all..
too boring till can count my hairs lor...(like alex..XD)

but i've quite found a way to use up my precious time..
i'm going to go hui suo to do my homeworks...
better than at home...
i'll never finish those homeworks...
and also can play play there...
go get know of those primary six ppl...
'da hao guan xi' with them...XD
'fan lao huan tong'...
go to sort of join again the 'xiao liu cheng cuan xun lian'

think of my primary six...
sok sok de that time...
wake up alone at 5am or even 4am for two weeks...
and cant do anythings except sit there dreaming...
thinking of it now makes me feel like old...
and i also remember...
i have my birthday there...
maybe the most happy birthday till now...
although nobody celebrate with me...
but a pleasant feeling was with me all the time...
haha....

dun hiu me...
i'm sok now...
talking of past things....
'hu yan luan yu'


1 comment:

Alexander 苏光耀 said...

lol..
你的14岁生日将会是你有史以来最完美的生日哦!