3.11.08

Disappointed...

=.=
Juz now i tell xiao wei i won't be updating my blog this week nor online
but it was so boring...
i broke my own promise to myself...
Haih..
this time exam...
i am so disappointed with my result..
now lets talk about sejarah....
i only score 43/60
while others all score 50++
so sad....
and math..
i am so careless...
even the teacher ask me..
'why u get so many wrong this time, u always can score well in your paper one..'
i feel so terrible at that moment...
feel like crying today...
why..
i already prepare well for my math...
and i cant score well then..
as for my sejarah..
i noe that i should do more exrcise..
but.........
but other paper quite okok d...
not so disappointed in those..
i'll never reach my target now..
and its still a problem to maintain my marks...
=.=

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ting, dun give up k..
I know that type of feeling..
Although u alrdy worked very very hard, but it still remain the same..
成功的背后,是有努力的...
Dun give up and keep works hard, believe me, you will achieve it one day!

Let's JIA YOU together ya, ting..=)

Alexander 苏光耀 said...

jia you yenting!