29.3.10

Exam Results.


I Love Milk~~XD
Milk got any nicotine inside??
Why i seems to be wanting to drink milk these days?
But never i get a cup of milk to drink.
Tempting~~ Tempting~~ Tempting~~
Hmm....WHERE'S MY MILK??
_________________________________________
I get 6th in the class.
Quite a bad result...actually.:(
Tat's d marks i get...
BM 76--A-
BI 87--A
Sej 58--C+
Moral 69--B+
Math 93--A+
Phy 76--A-
Chem 98--A+
Bio 69--B+
MT 87--A
BC 72--A-
EST 66--B+
Pjk 87--A
PSK 77--A-
I should get higher marks in Biology, Moral, A. Math and others~~
Its the FIRST time i get an average of 78.==
Really don't put enough effort in my study:S
I'm going to study really hard next time..
Or at LEAST read my history for once..
I don't finish it this time><
Gosh......My homeworks is still as many as ever....
Need rush again....

3 comments:

Nate River said...

我喜欢牛奶啊
帮助快高长大~!

说真的,我觉得你的成绩很不错。

窮光蛋市長 said...

your results is very "beautiful" !Don't give many pressure for yourself!^^

Arh Milk + said...

oooooo^^
my name is 'milk'
haha

ur result is very nice ...
its very difficult to obtain such high marks in secondary skul
u r so pro!!
i m new in secondary skul, form 1
haha

nice 2 meet u