30.3.10

Biology Experiment.

Today we'd done two experiment at the same time.
It's the Biology experiment about human blood and plant cell under hypotonic, isotonic and hypertonic condition.
As we need to prepare eight slides at two periods, the teacher divide the works for us.
Our group do the hypertonic solution one, human blood.Haha
At first, we ask the boy in our group to donate some of his blood.
However, he don't dare to prick himself with the blood lancet.
So the teacher ask ME to prick him. Hahaha
So am i so bad to prick someone?
The answer is No.
In the end, i prick MYSELF .
WOOTS....the blood flow out as soon as i prick my hand.
I had the most blood in the class..LOLZ
I never thought that i would have the guts to prick so many holes in my hand.
5 holes~~
Being donating my blood to several slides....
But at the end, we don't really success in the experiment.
The first time i don't success in a biology experiment.>.<
ZZZZ..........

5 comments:

Shu Hui said...

well my form 4 bio experiment didnt do the human blood de~we use chicken blood~
many experiment wont sucess de la~surely gt someting diffrence one~

xiao E said...

wow~i remembered i success few times only in my bio experiments~LOL~

@ting said...

乌龟
yealor....but some of my experiment get quite nice result^^

xiao E
haha....its quite hard to success gua?my teacher always say so...

hmm said...

aiyer.
BLOOD?!

mah very pain?

Gonna faint
Im scared of blood.
Ahhhhh~

@ting said...

小恩
haha...still ok larh...not very painful..:D

you phobia to blood ar...