6.9.09

=.=

I hate it when someone disturbing me when i'm in front of the comp...or books..
I hate it when i hear your voice talking all things that i never done...
I hate Many things......
only i dont like to voice it out...
==

Near to lose control just now..........
I had always thought that i'm a calm enough people...
but seems that im wrong..==
I hate d feeling of losing control.......
Hate it...
Hope that i'd find a way of controlling my temper..
or i'm sure that i'd erupt like a volcano one day....><
it made me shiver with rage==
=.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.=

Laz time i'm saying that i would write about the books i bought.......
seems that im delaying for too long..
but sorry...i cant think how to write it...
perhaps next time..haiz...
well...off to sleep...
and time to calm myself...



ohya...
http://willyoumarryme2010.blogspot.com
help this guy...by your blessing...
wish that he'll success in proposing his girlfriend...

3 comments:

Dandioy said...

我也去祝福了^^

Shu Hui said...

心情烦躁的时候总会觉得什么都讨人厌…

祝福了哦!
很多人去祝福呢~100万个相信也不远吧!

♪@Nn♪ said...

我代我妹妹先跟你说声谢谢了~
我也很讨厌人家在我看书或上网上得很兴致时打搅我,所以我可以了解你的感受XD
P.S:这里想请问你介不介意给我你的msn?