26.5.09

Dizzy...

Last night, feeling dizzy as i'm looking as my books...
I knew that i'm going to go berserk if i continue...
So, leaving my books...i shut my eyes...sleeping for a while..
But when i wake up, it's late..midnight..too tired to continue..
I went to sleep for a long time...its so comfortable sleeping for so long time...
Although i have to face the music the next day..
My mind told me"This doesn't matter anymore...sleep is more important for you now."
So, i plop on my bed..fast asleep...not caring anymore for my books..or the results i may get...
The phone my mum promise if my average is 84%...
Now, wide awake...i'm trying to recall what i've learnt before..
Argh...i'm regretting for not paying any attention to what the teacher said in classes...
Only some of those are in my mind..others?Not able to memorise so many...
Why we NEED to study history and geography and fxxxing Khb?!
That's NO USE at all!
Currently listening to some music...
band songs...how nice...
How would it like when we no need to learn these nonsense?
But learning more interesting subjects such as biology, additional mathematics and chemistry?
I know that those are not as easy as the nonsense things...
But i'd prefer those...comparing to these boring subjects...
I really wonder the use of learning these?
What do the government think of setting these subjects as PMR subjects?
Why not let us learn some basic accounting or even music lessons for all of us?
Let us learn sight-reading and theory and ways to blow musical instruments properly...

Tonight, i'm not going to stay up late..neither the other two days left..
I don't want to care so much now...
Near to sickness now...
I'm blaming the cold and hot weather for this...LOL
It isn't nearly all the reasons i'm going to be sick...
The nights i stay up late should be the main reason....not the weather..

All right...not going to continue my post now...
I'm going to memorise things now..
Stupid things!!
20 Moral definitions...would everyone be very good after learning moral...not committing crimes anymore?
The answer is definitely NO!
So..what is the use we learn it?No use at all...
Pity Malaysian students...learning so many un-use-able subjects...
Lol...i'm loving to type my post in english now...
A nice feeling...making myself feeling my english haven been so lousy at least...haha

Okay...Bye now...=D

7 comments:

路宝贝 said...

berserk o? 我路宝贝太小,不会这个英文字啊。。。。

@ting said...

lol..你偷窥我啊?怎么这么快的?
berserk=out of control..

路宝贝 said...

对不起,我只是跟踪。。。呵呵呵

Anonymous said...

考试加油!
还有几天撑下去~~~!

CY said...

err...sejarah and geografi useful neh...improve our knowledge mar...


moral oso not bad...can use it when writing BM essay...

+u!W said...

add math n chem r rili interesting~
but bio mah...
hehehehe~

jiayou in ur following exam lo ^^

@ting said...

路宝贝
lol..你还真幽默下=="

jasmine
还有两天啊!!


but i still cant c the point of studying ma...==
moral arh...if we no nid to memorise the definition then is okay larh...

mint
haha..u dislike bio very much?XD

thx lo..