22.5.09

Surfing~

浮起来,深深吸一口气,啊,好舒服哦~
This few days...i'm online-ing...apparently i promise myself to study 1st...but i cant control my urge==
Lazy to update...haha..ntg to write..
Tomorrow will be two tests...sc and sej...ltr go study..
evryone seems to b very bz nowadays...including me..haha
books around me evry second and my mind fully occupied by these...==
Well...juz wanna thx those who leave comments in my former post...thx 4 supporting me...i'll be brave..^^
i've gt a bad news...for me only perhaps..he discover my blog==
luckily..gt his promise nt to view again...
hope 'll be good and dun cum again...
it feels like being follow by a pair of curious eyes...dunno...lolz...
That's all my fault, actually...leaving too many my links around...
perhaps..when i'm free next time..i'll go to change the links...haha
put fake linksXDD

Umm....need to go...for my books...bye..
a sleepless night for me again..=)
Jiayou!

6 comments:

7号街隐士 said...

haha. I also got test.
Just finised one paper only today
T.T. Still got 3 more to come

+u!W said...

考试加油咯~~

Shu Hui said...

change links will be a best choice~haha..
Gambateh in yor exam ya~

lsxuan said...

我刚考完...
祝你考试顺利....

kae said...

考试顺利哟~

fighting~

biandou said...

i exam-ing T.T sob..
gambatte together