10.12.08

Back to Blackie~

Haha...don't know what i'm thinking nowsaday....
I'm not like other girls..
like pinkish things too much..
but like cold colours such as dark blue, dark purple and black..
Strange, right?
Yangbaobei say she 很不习惯 my blog background become pink colour..
well...actually i also not so 习惯 seeing my blog so pinkish..
Somebody suits pink but not me..
I prefer dark colours..
maybe to cover my real me...haha..dunno..

Anyway...i wont change too much again..
the blog colour would be in dark colours...
but the purple is not dark enough...=.=
haiz..blue also..
but now my blog back to its old colour...
Blackie again...^^
Its nice..XD

*********************************************
So at the last post about the gender de..
Everyone who read this post...
You must leave comments what gender you think of me when you first come to my blog...
Be honest!
I want to know it..
Haha..let's hope there are more people that thinks i'm a girl...^^

*********************************************
And 1 more thing...
my link now got 100 people ler..
hahaha.....but only some is the person i really know in real live..
but i'd love to get know of more people...
I was addicted!!!!!
Like other bloggers...
everyday i would want to come here to look at my blog..
and going to say Hi to everyone i know....
And when my computer is reformat...
I quite miss my blog..=)
But next year i'm in secondary 3 ler..
got to have PMR next year....
haih...wont be online so much ler...
but i'm quite sure that i'll find every chance i can to online...
What a bad habit...==
Hope i can manage it...
and i don't know whether my mum would allow me blogging...
i'd never tell her...
Well...its not the thing i should worry know...
My homeworks....
so many arh!!
many things forget liao...have to read those reference books again...
Gambateh lor...
God Bless....


p/s: I seems to be jumping from this title to another...no 'kaitan' at all....Please tell me what gender do you think of me when you first come here...

24 comments:

Unknown said...

sofa 1st, then i man man read


when u chg back to blackie , i feel tak selesa again = =

hahahaha

Unknown said...

i very yim jim xia..


erm....

at 1st, i thought u r boy lo = =

bcox ur name = @ting

谢霆锋的霆 = =


aiyer...PMR coming soon liao
i also got abit scare scare dei liao T.T

@ting said...

haha...i feel good~~
my sofa no much ppl want sit de lar..
man man lai..^^

谢霆锋的霆 ..wakaka..

xiao E said...

en~~

first tot?

u r a gal~~

cos of ur name lor~~
ting~~

xiao E said...

i tot is tis 婷~~

wakaka~~

but my sis said tis 霆~~

pening~~

=Li Juan= said...

but from start i cum here.. i ody noe/feel u r a girl lo.. din feel u r boy at all.. if s boy less call themself ting d la.. plus ur blog name..
i noe u r a girl.. ^^

Pik Ling said...

I also dun really like pink, but I dun wan my blog to be black in colour,so I prefer my blog background white in clor, juz plain,no any messy thing ~haha

Ruth Tiong said...

I know u since form 1 so no need to say already lah! anyway, jiayou for the homeworks!

@ting said...

西瓜
u r right..is 婷..=)

=Li Juan=
yakah? no boy would call themselves ting?
Haha..thx 4 noeing i'm girl from start..:D

Pikulingu
lol..i like black better than white...
but everyone's favourite isn't same..=)

Ruth
yalo..if u say u think i'm a guy..i probably will go kill u! =)

佳佳 said...

l like pink~~~~~~~

hehe

冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ said...

你经过也可以跟我做朋友吧?
高兴认识你~

黑色不错啦

@ting said...

佳佳
ur background nt pink ler..^^

❤oms❤Ψ
可以可以...
Welcome!!
高兴认识你~

啊利 said...

whats a shocked! pinky turn into blackie.
anyway, i don't like pink much too. i prefer purple rather than pink.

@ting said...

haha...i'm 'san bian'
i agree..purple better..^^
violet also nt bad..XD

Man Ching said...

1st tot..
u r gal lo~
ting ma~gal name^^

@ting said...

T_T
i go 'bian xin' lar....
XD

安琪拉♥ said...

i think.. you are a gal.. right?
'cause your name is 'ting'.. haha

wow.. 14 this year?
same with me ner.. kakaXD

@ting said...

XD
U're right...

Ehem
nice to meet u..
*shaking hand*
^_^

安琪拉♥ said...

Nice to meet you too ^^

Whenever i'm free i will come over and look for your blog.. must update more recently! k?

hehe :P

ƒörèvër HL said...

lolz
i prefer pink more than black...haha...


lui~

@ting said...

安吉拉♥
Welcome!!

Whenever i could, i'll try to update!XD

Forever HL
bcoz u are more girlish?XD

大笨猫 said...

just wondering
why you use english to write your blog?
you seems prefer to use english..

i also hate pink
if you ask me to wear a pink clothes
it will kill me -__-

大笨猫 said...

by the way
my 1st thought of you is that you are a girl.. coz the ting = 婷
only yangbaobei this weird girl will think it's 谢霆锋的霆
hahaha

@ting said...

蓝色雨
bcoz my sis hvn help me put that chinese de programme..
but she say use the language bar can type..her com can..but the com i use now cant..T_T

haha...yangbaobei mind is not same with us...^^