13.12.08

Do u think this true?

SAGITTARIUS -The Happy-Go-Lucky One
Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. &nb sp;Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.
**************************************************
Receive this email a few days ago...
and when i read through my zodiac sign..
my mouth was open big....
haha..
later mosquitoes fly inside...
so shut up it first..^_^
Some of it is quite true..
like..
Doesn't like rules
Doesn't like being doubted
Doesn't like responsibility
Erm...sometimes hyprocritical?!
But others...
walao a..
too wrong le...
such as..
Boastful
Like luxurious and gambling
(Since when i like gambling orh??)
AND THE MOST UNTRUE ONE
Flirtatious
I dun ever remember i've being like that ler...
Aiya...
this kind of thing not real de la...
Just post shuang...^^
And please continue to vote..
And got 3 people vote me boring..
TT_______TT
At least..
leave some comment
to tell me
why my blog is boring mar..
=.=
Dun juz simply vote
and not giving any opinions..
Juz vote anonymously
is ENOUGH!
if u dun wan to put ur name there..

10 comments:

蕴如 said...

不知道咧

蕴如 said...

竟然是沙发,哈哈...

Unknown said...

我是aquarius de. =_=

我有时候也是hyprocritical的,不过是逼不得已的。

aiya, 也许那些vote 你boring 得人。

= = 根本没看过你的blog, 就vote lo

紫色的雨 said...

不是每个都准确的.我也只保着50%相信而已.

小虫 said...

mm? nov 22 不是 scorpion meh?!
星座看看就好啦~!!何必当真~

@ting said...

蕴如
Haha..my sofa very easy sit de la..
come here anytime can sit..XD

杨宝贝
=.= I hope so..

Purple
I dun quite believe..
will read only..

Cacing
Dunno hor..
but some say scorpio some say saggitarius..

何必当真~
I like this...^_^

小虫 said...

上网看了。。。你应该就是射手座,差一天搞到你酱乱 XD


mm..不知道要怎么 vote 你lol~
才刚到 XD

@ting said...

Haha...
vote at last day the poll close lor..
come liao jie me often...wakaka...

迷迭香 said...

sorry, cant comment :p
i am not one of those ~

@ting said...

Okay...never mind~