1.12.08

New Frens...

As the title...i get know of some new frens these few days..
such as jiajia , Angela , 怪咖 , purple , 啊利 and Cyrus
Haha...if i miss anyone dun angry or what...XD
I think most of them are bigger than me...
and all of them are good...at least i think so...
nice to meet them all....
And hopes to visit each other frequently...^^
and get know more bloggers...
and i din get know anyone from Bintulu...except my own frens...
quite disappointed...hopes to link some bintulu frens..haha..

*****************************************************

Here...i want to share some nice hymns with you...

Hymn 564

I have learned the wondrous secret
Of abiding in the Lord
I have tasted the life's pure fountain
I am drinking of His word
I have found the strength and sweetness
Of abiding 'neath the blood
I have lost myself in Jesus
I am sinking into God

Chorus:

I'm abiding in the Lord
And confiding in His word
I am hiding in the bosom of His love
Yes, abiding in the Lord
And confiding in His word
I am hiding in the bosom of His love

*******************************************
Another one...

In Love Fighting For the Lord's Interest

Lord Jesus! Form, blend and build us,
Into Your heav'nly army now;
Lord, lead and train us for Your move,
We'll strive in one accord!
Vanquish Your foes, O Lord!
Let Your name be excellent;
Ascend on high, O Lord,
Far 'bove all the heaven;
Lord, in Your triumphant procession,
Praising You, we'll march on!

***************************************
Just learn the hymns these few days...
these are the hymns the primary six training sing
they are nice....
Hope you like them!
May God be with us all the time!

8 comments:

啊利 said...

^_^ Nice to get know of a new fren like you too.

Shu Hui said...

u so good..
i am lonely,
no many friends..

寻找ing friends ..

i am not from bintulu,but..
can we be fren ?
^^

7号街隐士 said...

Wow.Nice Christian Song =)

=Li Juan= said...

me ler me ler... nice to meet u~ ^^

Unknown said...

Yea~!! I am so happy that I am in ur new friend list~!! Hehehe....

I will surely drop by here more often~!! MUAX!!

7u1 said...

hihi!
first drop by !
congratulation for making many new blogger frenz a!
hehe!

welcome to my blog a!

Unknown said...

hehe~
you are nice~

@ting said...

To:
啊利
i'm also glad to noe u..XD

傻傻的乌龟
i'll be glad to hv new frens..

独侠令狐冲
thx..u noe hw 2 sing?

=Li Juan=
nice to meet u..

@ngela
then come visit me more often lor..

7u1
thx yar..

ah_man
u r nice too...XD