4.12.08

Love~

Wakakaka....

today lets talk about love~~

nonono....dun misunderstand...

i dun mean to 'gao bai' to anyone~~

so those like Alexander , Xuan , Vio , Wen and Qi ....

ehem ehem....(coughing)

Its a big big thing~~

wakakakakaka......


somebody gao bai to .....................














my blog......

that ppl is Tchuen lor....XD

nola.....

juz kidding...

its juz i'm very 不要脸 go take de lar.....hehehe...

~~不要脸-ing~~



Haha...this is the award...












You want also??
No Problem...
Leave some comment to me lor...
And Take It Away...
Everyone Got A Share!
Fast Fast Come Lor!

13 comments:

AZ said...

haha,
rupa-rupanya is this award~
not 不要脸 lar,
is...
is...
hehe=>

@ting said...

hahaha...
is HOU LIAN PI...
=>

发霉熊 said...

wow~ I come here to share the love~
haha~ ty wow~
first time here and get award~
(^^) tyty~

宝蓝俊 said...

Love? apa tu? berapa per KG? heheee...

Vin vin said...

thankx for visiting my blog !

and why you confession to ur blog ?
hehe !^^
HOU LIAN PI heavy !!!

@ting said...

*~~发霉熊~~*
Welcome..come visit me if free yar..XD

宝蓝俊
love potion??maybe..
let me see..1 kg RM5.20 U wan how much?XD

@ting said...

Vin vin
thx for visiting me too..
u wan a love??XD

+xuaN_suNshinE+ said...

做么讲到我们名字要咳嗽啊??做什么亏心是捏??哈哈anyway love ur blog xD

CHloe said...

haha,dun shy~^^

左手 said...

I Love Your Blog!
我也這么說。

Unknown said...

lolz 拿走了。

s@ndynEE said...

1kg RM5.2?!!
哇!!love不是无价的吗?
坏坏哦~
哈哈…………
初次到访~~^Q^

@ting said...

xuan
bcoz...bcoz..aiya..juz remain as secret??^_^

Chloe
*shy shy*

射手
lolz...I love your blog~~

杨宝贝
Welcome~~XD

s@ndynEE
haha...520 is I luv u ma..nt expensive lar...
and Welcome to my blog~