7.12.08

Back...

At last i back here....juz a few days no online...many things change....
Okay....let me tell u where i go...
ermm....actually i don't go anywhere...juz my computer was reformating...and the modem is fixed today...so boring...still cant open messenger...
Many changes....such as....all my frens layout was change....till so good de layout....and blog title too....all change....
and i juz seem to be alone...nobody accompany me...scared..

emm....another thing...i've bought 55year by Uncle Youbin?? Quite interesting....the other book hvn buy...yi han...><

haih...many things change...i'm so afraid..bt dunno wat trouble-ing me..feel like losing everything i had..that feeling..cant be describe...

So...i dun hv anything to write about...juz gt the feeling to write...
K, bye...
Muacksss.....(yuck!!!)

11 comments:

AZ said...

haha,
welcome back~
i also think to format my com but i nid to save all the data n software first,very mafan...
so many months adi still din format.

i wan to read the 55years too~

@ting said...

yalo...very mafan..all my songs vanished...nid to find again...

and 55years is good...XD

vio said...

ting jia you!
God is with u every seconds ; )

@ting said...

Thank you...my dear vio...

Wendy said...

Yea..Ting ting jia u~ ^^
You still have God and us..=)

@ting said...

Thanks too...knowing that there are frens beside me is good...wen..

Unknown said...

aikz

format liao is like tht 1 la

T_T song,movie,games all gone ...

need to install software

aikz so u better take care of ur computer lo, then dunid format liao

Ruth Tiong said...

Indeed, I feel very sad if all my favorite songs just vanish like that...If tsubasa chronicle songs vanish too...I will be very sad too...== Anyway, god bless u~;) see if I can find 55 years and "little heaven" in KL or not...

Man Ching said...

welcome back~
hmm..my com jux go format ~
now using sis de com~haha

Dandioy said...

我很想买55年呢!!!应该很好看!!!

xiao E said...

hehe~~

me too~~

virus!!!

hate it~~

gambateh~~